Delicious St. Patrick's Day Drink and Dessert Recipes
File Size: 42.09 MB
Format: h264 MP4
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Check out our Terms of Usage
Hosting a party? You're in luck! Chef Clodagh McKenna serves up tasty treats to try at all your spring soirees
By The LifeMinute Team
March 14, 2017
Chef and author of five best-selling cookbooks, Clodagh McKenna shares two delicious recipes just in time to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and kick off the spring season.
Espresso Hazelnut Martini
• 1oz. Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur
• 0.5oz. Vanilla Vodka
• 1oz. Espresso coffee
• 0.5oz. Dark chocolate, for garnish
• Ice cubes
• Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
• Pour in vodka, espresso and Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur into the shaker
• Cover and shake well
• Strain into a chilled martini glass
• Garnish with grated chocolate
Mini Chocolate and Kerrygold Irish Cream Liquor Pots
• ½ cup Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur
• 2 cups dark chocolate (12 ounces)
• 4 Egg Whites
• 2 Egg Yolks
• ¼ cup light muscovado sugar
For the topping
• ½ cup double cream, whipped
• ¼ cup Kerrygold cream liquor
• 0.5 oz. Dark chocolate, for garnish
• Place the chocolate and cream liquor in a saucepan over a low heat and melt together, stirring all the time. Once melted, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
• Whisk the egg whites until they are stiff and set aside. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks and sugar together, then stir in the chocolate cream liquor mixture until smooth.
• Gently fold in the egg whites, pour in to 6 clear small glasses and leave in the fridge to set for about 1 hour.
• For the topping, fold the cream liquor into the whipped cream and spoon a layer on top of the chocolate mousse, and sprinkle grated dark chocolate on top.