Two-Ingredient Chocolate Truffle Recipe
Steps to make the scrumptious French treat
From the LifeMinute.TV Team
April 30, 2021
May 2 is National Truffle Day. While the French treat may seem rich and decadent, you can actually make them in just a few easy steps.
-8 oz semi-sweet or dark chocolate
-1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Chop chocolate finely, so it will melt more quickly and evenly
2. Heat the cream just till it begins to boil
3. Pour warm cream over chopped chocolate
4. Before stirring, let the warm cream and chocolate sit in the bowl for a few minutes
5. Stir until the chocolate is melted.
6. Refrigerate the mixture for about 1-2 hours
7. Roll into balls and coat in toppings like sprinkles, cocoa powder, or crushed nuts
8. Refrigerate truffles until ready to serve