White Christmas Peppermint-mosa
This fizzy cocktail will get you in the holiday spirit
From the LifeMinute.TV Team
December 17, 2021
Christmas is around the corner, which means it’s time to serve up some holiday cheer. One drink to do so is one of our fizzy favorites, the White Christmas Peppermint-mosa.
-White chocolate bar
-White Creme de Cacao
-Your favorite champagne flutes
1. In a sealed plastic bag, crush two whole candy canes with a rolling pin or something sturdy until you are left with a semi-fine powder.
2. Melt white chocolate in the microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring each time until smooth.
3. Dip the rims of your champagne flutes in a small dish of melted white chocolate and then in the crushed candy cane.
4. Fill champagne glasses ⅓ full with White Creme de Cocoa and then the rest of the way with chilled Champagne.
5. Garnish with a whole candy cane to also add festive color.
6. Cheers to the holidays!