Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Flies Oh My!
10 safe tips to keep pesky bugs at bay this fall
From the LifeMinute.TV Team
September 4, 2020
Unfortunately as the weather gets cooler, pesky critters and more try even harder to make their way into your home. So here are some things you should do to make it less easy for them to cozy up inside.
- Check the netting on screen doors and fix any tiny holes.
- Check caulking in and out on the roof and windows to make sure everything is sealed.
- Inspect crawlspaces and basement for insect nesting and ants.
- Ditch the bags and chip clips and store food in sealed storage containers.
- Don’t keep food out for long periods of time.
- Immediately clean up any dropped food or drink spills.
- Keep firewood away from the house.
- Clean up lawn items such as wet leaves, soil and mulch.
- Don’t keep trash in the garage.
- Use insect traps in the garage to catch flying bugs before they come inside. We reco ZEVO, it’s safe to use around people and pets, when used as directed. No harsh chemicals. Instead they use bio-selective technology and essential oils such as geraniol and lemongrass to target specific bugs. And they leave a light, pleasant scent behind.